Monday, June 23, 2014

Baptism and Confirmation for Uncle Mervin, Aunt Hallie and Aunt Beatrice - June 21, 2014

Hi All,

I'm excited to report that on Saturday, June 21, 2014, I was able to go and do baptisms and confirmations. This is my first time doing such work for people whose names I prepared to go to the temple. It was one of the neatest experiences I've ever had, and probably my favorite day in the temple so far.

All three of them wanted their work done, and it was neat to feel of their spirits, their joy that day. But Aunt Hallie's baptism really stood out to me. Because of the deeply personal and sacred nature of these accounts, I won't publish full details on my blog, but I did record them under the profiles for each person on FamilySearch.

If you have an account and you're related to these people, please feel free to click on the links and read the stories about my experiences with each of them in performing their baptisms and confirmations.

Uncle Mervin
Aunt Hallie
Aunt Beatrice

Trent

No comments:

Post a Comment